How old does my child have to be in order to travel alone?
To ensure the safety of our young passengers, Coach USA has the following policy regarding unaccompanied minors riding the bus:
• Children 12 and under MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Children 13-16 will be allowed to ride under the following conditions:
- The parent must be present to purchase the ticket
- Emergency contact information must be provided
- The name and phone number of the person meeting the child must be provided to the driver
- If no one is there to meet the child, the authorities will be contacted.
- Those who are 17 and older may be asked to provide identification. If no identification is available, the driver has the right to refuse transportation.
Do you recommend Travel Insurance?
We recommend that you purchase a travel protection plan to help protect you and your travel investment. For your convenience, we offer travel protection plans through Travelex Insurance Services. Travelex Insurance Services, Inc. CA Agency License ...
When I search for my travel I am taken to Megabus website, why?
Megabus is a part of the CoachUSA family. They operate longer distance point to point travel routes as part of our network. We will be adding more detail to our website in the future so the transition between sites is more transparent to our ...
At what age are my children eligible for a discount?
All children, 16 years and under traveling with an adult, require a ticket for travel. Discounted child fares are available for children 16 years old and under, with each adult fare purchased online for some routes. Passengers will be charged the ...
Can you accommodate passengers with disabilities?
Coach USA is committed to providing accessible transportation service to customers with special requirements and does not discriminate on the basis of disability. We welcome all customers on Coach USA and can provide assistance to those with walking ...
Are animals allowed?
Dogs, cats, or other live animals are not permitted for travel, with the exception of trained service animals that assist customer with their travel.